At Kea, we understand the importance of effective Analyst Relations and have a team with extensive experience in the field. Our team includes former associates from renowned analyst firms, Analyst Relations managers at successful technology vendors, and IT and business managers at large enterprise organisations. As a result, we offer our clients a proven track record of success and provide the expertise to ensure your Analyst Relations program is executed correctly.
Our Outsourced Analyst Relations service allows you to rely on our team of professionals to manage your Analyst Relations program efficiently and effectively, ensuring the best possible results. By serving as your in-house Analyst Relations manager, we provide a cost-effective way to utilise an Analyst Relations program while ensuring that your company is on the radar of all relevant analyst firms.
Our program includes identifying all relevant analysts from appropriate firms, classifying them as Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3, and proactively reaching out to target analysts on your behalf to facilitate information flow and interactions. We also plan, organise, and track interactions such as vendor/analyst briefings, event attendance, and analyst inquiries. In addition, our team is skilled at developing briefing presentations, including PowerPoint presentations that may require participation by the executive suite, product management, and marketing communications.
We also keep track of upcoming research publications in your space and ensure that your company is on the analysts’ radar for participation. We help you optimise your positioning in publications such as Magic Quadrants, Waves, Vendor Matrices, and MarketScapes by supporting you in research questionnaire participation. At Kea, we offer regular reviews of your Analyst Relations strategy, positioning, and goals to ensure your program stays on track.
Here are the deliverables of our Outsourced Analyst Relations service in bullet points:
– Determine Analyst Relations goals and strategy based on your business strategy
– Identify relevant analysts from appropriate firms classified as Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3
– Proactively reach out to target analysts to facilitate information flow and interaction
– Identify when and where the analysts are and facilitate a face-to-face meeting
– Keep track of upcoming research publications in your space and ensure your company is on the analysts’ radar for participation
– Plan, organised and tracked interactions, such as vendor/analyst briefings, event attendance and analyst inquiries
– Develop briefing presentations, such as PowerPoint presentations, which may require participation by the executive suite, product management and marketing communication
– Support you in research questionnaire participation to optimise your positioning in publications like Magic Quadrants, Waves, Vendor Matrices, and MarketScape
– Regularly review your analyst relations strategy, positioning and goals to ensure your Analyst Relations program stays on track.
We are always available to answer your questions and address your needs, so don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about our Outsourced Analyst Relations service.