Our team understands why tech vendors succeed or fail in their Analyst Relations efforts. The Kea team has comprehensive, hands-on experience with Analyst Relations from multiple perspectives. We can demonstrate a proven track record as associates within renowned analyst firms, Analyst Relations managers at successful technology vendors, and IT and business managers at large enterprise organisations. We help our customers do it right.
The Kea “Outsourced” Analyst Relations Service
With our Outsourced Analyst Relations service, you can rely on our professionals to efficiently run your Analyst Relations programme and act as part of your team to generate the best possible results. We have the expertise and tools to deliver a professional Analyst Relations programme for you and operate a best of class Analyst Relations programme with minimal internal effort. In addition, by acting as your in-house Analyst Relations manager, we provide a cost-effective way to operate an Analyst Relations programme and ensure your company is on the radar of all relevant analyst firms.
The programme deliverables:
– Determining the Analyst Relations goals and strategy based on your overarching business strategy
– Identifying all relevant analysts from the relevant analyst firms, classified as Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3
– Proactive outreach to target analysts on your behalf to facilitate information flow and interactions with the analysts
– Planning, organising and tracking interactions, such as vendor/analyst briefings, event attendance and analyst inquiries
– Developing briefing presentations such as PowerPoint presentations, which may require participation by the executive suite, product management and marketing communications
– Identifying where the analysts are going to be at what times. This includes global and continental conferences, local briefings, and other third-party events to facilitate face to face meetings
– Keeping track of upcoming research publications in your space and ensuring your company is on the analysts’ radar for participation
– Supporting you in research questionnaire participation to optimise your positioning in publications like Magic Quadrants, Waves, Vendor Matrices and MarketScapes
– Regular reviews of analyst relations strategy, positioning and goals to ensure your Analyst Relations programme stays on track
We love to connect with you to dive deeper into your questions and needs.